Monday, June 15, 2009

Hello, Dolly

Just about every day, I've been taking Isabel to the day care room in the club next to our hotel. It gives me a little break from being a mommy, and there are lots of toys for Isabel to enjoy. (A Spiderman bouncy ball, in particular.)



A couple days ago, I brought Isabel to the day care in her stroller for the first time. That day an inspector who came to examine the room asked if she was real. And not believing the response of "Yes, of course! He asked again, "Really?" Then a little while later, a woman looked in and saw the nanny talking with Isabel. She asked her, "Why are you talking to the doll?" :)



3 comments:

  1. I have to say she really does look like a baby doll! Next you should put 2 red circles on her cheeks and a banana curl wig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! I have to admit, when I showed this picture to my hubby (before I explained the whole story to him), he asked me: "So this IS a doll, right?" :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. believe me it's not a doll. those diapers (and their contents) are verrrrry real.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!